Patient Portal FAQ
- What is a patient portal?
- What can I access with the Patient Portal?
- Is the Patient Portal appropriate for urgent matters?
- Is there a fee to use the Patient Portal?
- Is my information safe?
- How long does it take for a request to be processed?
- Can I request an appointment using the Patient Portal?
- When are my records ready to view?
- Can I update personal information online?
- What should I do if I see information that is not accurate in my chart?
- Can I expect a reply by telephone or email?
- What if my email changes?
- I think my Patient Portal has been compromised, what should I do?
- Will I be able to see my images on the Patient Portal?
- If I'm under 18 years of age, can I have my own portal account?
- How do I log out?
- What browsers are supported by the portal?
- How do I transmit my records to my doctor's office?
- Who do I contact with technical questions regarding the Patient Portal?
- Who do I contact with questions about my upcoming exam?
- How do I view my medical record?
- How do I send a message?
- How do I view my inbox?
- How do I request my radiology images and/or reports?
- How will I know my request has been received and taken care of?
The patient portal is an electronic healthcare tool that allows patients to access their own health information in a secure and confidential environment. The Patient Portal allows patients to safely and conveniently share their medical records with additional healthcare providers. The Portal also helps to connect you and CRA Medical Imaging by offering online secure messaging.
Download and transmit your personal health records View your personal health records including your imaging report and a summary of your visit to our facility.
Under no circumstances should the Patient Portal be used for urgent messages. Use of the Portal is for non-urgent (routine) communication only, using secure messaging available in the Portal. Patient Portal messages are monitored and responded to during normal business hours.
No, the Patient Portal is provided as a courtesy to our patients.
Your personal health information is very secure. Information shown within the Patient Portal is merely a snapshot of your medical record and is available only to the patient with proper registration credentials. Your record is confidential and the Portal is compliant with all HIPAA privacy and security regulations.
Messages and requests will be responded to as quickly as possible, usually within 48-72 hours. Many requests will only be processed during the facilities normal office hours.
At this time, we ask that you continue to contact the office with which you need to make an appointment. Medical Imaging Center (315) 234-7600 Crouse Medical Imaging Services (315) 234-4680 Diagnostic Imaging Center (315) 255-2828.
You will receive a secure message when your imaging report is available to view on the portal.
Not at this time. If you notice a discrepancy in your Portal information, call (315) 234-7606 or send us a secure message from your portal account.
Please call us at (315) 234-7606 and leave a detailed message or you may send us a secure message within the Portal.
A secure message response will be delivered to your inbox on the Portal.
Please notify us by calling (315) 234-7606. In order to receive messages, you will need an accurate up to date email associated with your account.
Please contact us at (315) 234-7606. We can place a temporary lock on your account until the issue is resolved.
Not at this time.
Not at this time. A parent or legal guardian may establish a family management account to view on your behalf.
Click "Log Out" on the top right hand corner of your Portal page.
Internet Explorer 9 and above Chrome Firefox Safari If you are unable to access the portal due to your browser, you may have to update to the latest available version.
You can send data from the patient portal to a secure electronic address within your doctor’s Electronic Medical Record system. (i.e. YourPhysician@direct.MedialGroup.com)
Please call us at (315) 234-7606 and leave a detailed message or see below for troubleshooting questions.
Please call the site where your exam is scheduled. Medical Imaging Center (315) 234-7600 Crouse Medical Imaging Services (315) 234-4680 Diagnostic Imaging Center (315) 255-2828.
On the Portal home page click on the "View My Medical Records", which will bring you to your chart.
Click on the Send a message to CRA Medical Imaging hyperlink located on the portal home page Choose a subject for the message Type your message providing as much detail as possible By clicking submit, you will be able to send us non-urgent questions or concerns.
Click on the view my inbox hyperlink on the portal home page OR Click on each of your messages on the left hand side of the home page.
Click on the request my radiology images and/or reports hyperlink located on the portal home page Fill in the form with the required information Click submit.
You will receive a secure message within 48-72 business hours notifying you that your request was received.